Here at 3D Folkes, we use both FDM and SLA 3D printers to make sure that we can always cater for your prototyping needs. Below is a quick summary of the main differences between these two types of printers:
- Faster print speed so good for big models and production runs. Up to 750mm x 750mm x 500mm.
- Larger choice of colours and materials
- Not able to produce fine details
SLA (Form 2)
- Smoother finish
- More intricate details
- Slower print speed
- Higher dimensional accuracy
Why Choose 3D Folkes?
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of work.
- All the work that we deliver comes with great customer service.
- On average, orders are completed within 1-2 days. Perfect for rapid prototyping.
- And there’s a huge range of materials and colours to choose from
- 25% student discount