Here at 3D Folkes, we use both FDM and SLA 3D printers to make sure that we can always cater for your prototyping needs, whether you a require a large scale architectural model, a small and detailed mechanical assembly or anything in between. Below is a quick summary of the main differences between these two types of printers:
- Faster print speed so good for big models and production runs. Up to 750mm x 750mm x 500mm.
- Larger choice of colours and materials
- Not able to produce fine details
- Smoother finish
- More intricate details
- Slower print speed
- Higher dimensional accuracy
If you already have an STL or OBJ file and you just want to know the cost to print it, you can get an instant quote by clicking the button below and uploading your file to our hub. Otherwise, you can send us an email via email@example.com or call us on 0333 335 0150 to discuss any other requirements you may have.
Why Choose 3D Folkes?
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of work.
- All the work that we deliver comes with great customer service.
- On average, orders are completed within 1-2 days. Perfect for rapid prototyping.
- And there’s a huge range of materials and colours to choose from