As 3D Folkes was started using a homemade 3D printer, we can say with confidence that we know the ins and outs of these machines. If you’re having problems with a 3D printer of your own and you just can’t figure out a solution or you don’t have the time, feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you some friendly advice on a way to get it fixed.
If your printer’s working fine but you think its time to add some upgrades then get in touch and we’ll do our best to help you through the process.
As well as repairs and upgrades, we also provide a 3D printer servicing package. This package includes:
- cleaned or replaced nozzle(s) depending on the condition
- cleaned or replaced drive gear / hobbed bolt
- tightened belts
- lubricated components with a high quality PTFE lubricant
- updated firmware
- temperature checks
- checks to make sure the motors don’t skip
- cleaning and tidying up of all the wires and removing any dust or other dirt
- advice on future maintenance
- and anything else you require!
A few of the printers we’ve fixed in the past include:
- Envisiontec Perfactory
- and many more!